103 Form Model A Timeship
After being rescued from a null-probability field by the War King of Gallifrey, Compassion agreed to assist in the 103-Form breeding program. These new 103-Forms would be produced through an "organic" mating process, instead of being grown in Solar Workshops. The male part of the project were provided in the form of specially constructed bull-TARDIS Engines that were equipped with XY circuits. Remembering the creation of the 101-Form, the first 103-form was marked for death even before birth. Within one year of mating, Compassion had produced her first son, a 103 Form Model A named Antipathy. The infant was removed from Compassion's womb and placed in a Dimensionally Transcendental Cradle. The capsule was experimental, incomplete and unformed. While Compassion would eventually learn to love all of her subsequent descendants, Antipathy was always viewed as an object to be pitied.
While the 103-Form would have most of the abilities and features of Compassion, some of his capabilities were deliberately capped, making him less powerful then his 102-Form mother. Most notably, Antipathy required a symbiotic nuclei to traverse the Vortex. Antipathy had been horrified to be born and horrified to be altered by the dwarf-star-alloy tools that blunted and capped his instincts and abilities. Much was learned through the application of these priming protocols to a fully sapient TT Capsule, but the trial and error experimentation turned the already unstable timeship into a creature of monstrous intent. The Time Lords held him imprisoned until after Compassion had completed her part of the 103 Program and left Gallifrey. At that point Antipathy was sent him on a "test mission" that was, in fact, a suicide mission. Unfortunately, as had become the pattern with the timeships of the early War era, he consumed his operators and escaped his supposedly inevitable death.
Antipathy blamed Compassion for abandoning him to the Time Lords, and set out to ruin her. Learning that she would become the City of the Saved he allied himself with both Faction Paradox and (even) the Daleks in an attempt to destroy her. Eventual he travelled beyond the end of the Universe and arranged to penetrate the City of the Saved from the future rather then the past. This attack was successful, but Antipathy was destroyed by an Annihilation Bomb triggered by Faction Paradox
- Born from a union of a bull-TARDIS Engines and the only 102-Form
- Sapient Matrix is dangerously unstable from birth
- Almost certainly uses Old High Gallifreyan as the programming code for his Artron Mainframe.
- Was capable of thinking and communicating like a living growing biological creature.
- Can predict every thought in a lesser species mind with an accuracy of 1.3 millifreuds.
- Has complete physical control over any lesser species who enters him.
- Pedestrian Infrastructure can only transport several thousand humanoids.
- Can assume the appearance of the local inhabitants of a time zone in order to blend in.
- Probably required regular Chameleon Conversions to keep the Camouflage Unit from freezing up
- Can drain novas for energy.
- Can cross the Universe in a day and cover over 300 billion years in an attosecond.
- Can have objects keyed into his Dematerialization Matrix, allowing him to dematerialize and rematerialize them at will regardless of the distance between himself and the object.
- Sent on a suicide mission but escaped
- Eventually killed by Faction Paradox after the end of the Universe.
The following color code is used:
- Black: For information from the TV Series, including Dimensions in Time, and 1996 TV Movie.
- Blue: For information from the Novels and Audios including Target, Virgin, BCC, and Big Finish.
- Green: For information from 'licensed' reference sources such as the Technical Manual, Doctor Who Magazine, and the Role Playing Games.
- Red: For information from unofficial sources -The Faction Paradox series, behind the scenes interviews, author's speculation, and popular fan belief.
The TARDIS Technical Index is copyright Will B Swift.