105 Time Dreadnought
(aka Type 105)
Five centuries years after the beginning of hostilities, the Time Lords were starting to lose the Time War. By this point, the enemy could detect any grouping of 12 or more timeships, and was capable of mounting an attack on that time zone. While the 103 and 104 Forms continued to be produced, the House Military took its mandate to a new level with the 105-Form Time Dreadnought. Like the 104-Form, the Type 105 was rumoured to possess recidivist genes from the original 102-Form that had been re-activated to make the breed more powerful. Also, like the 104, the 105s were designed to be both male and female. Certainly they were significantly more advanced then the 103. Time Dreadnoughts were designed to aggressively fight the Daleks. Each Time Dreadnought was equipped with hundreds of copies of Gallifrey's Prime Eye of Harmony, allowing them to carry and discharge hundreds of times as much power.
In order to combat the enemy's ability to detect multiple materializations, the 105 was capable of extending itself simultaneously through every point in the space and time noosphere of the Time Lords. This allowed one single capsule to deliver the offensive power of hundreds of TARDISes to any point at the spiral politic. The downside of this tactic is that the Dreadnought could be attacked by any temporal weapon located anywhere in space and time. This drawback lead to tactics of overwhelming violence to ensure that no counter-strike was possible. To this end, the Time Dreadnought was equipped with a massive Time Destructor. Powered by the mineral Taranium and the hundreds of Eyes and these Eyes, this weapon could erase an entire star system from history and easily rupture the exo-shell of a TARDIS.
- The first Time Dreadnought
- Designed to directly combat the Daleks Time Saucers and DARDIS capsules.
- Conceived within the space-time vortex and raised on bases and colony worlds of the Time Lords.
- Included both male and female models
- Rumoured to possess powerful recidivist genes from the original 102-Form
- Possess all the interpretive, adaptive and responsive intelligence of normal TARDIS, but with enhanced aggression
- Are capable of thinking and communicating like a living growing biological creature
- Powered by hundreds of block-transfer copies of the Eye of Harmony.
- Have complete physical control over any lesser species who enters them.
- Capable of accessing all space-time points within the Time Lords' Noosphere of understanding
- Equipped with a Chaotic Limiter
- Can have objects keyed into their Dematerialization Matrix, allowing them to dematerialize and rematerialize them at will regardless of the distance between the ship and the object.
- Has Tribophysical Waveform Macrokinetic Extrapolator based Force-Field.
- Equipped with a Tuckson-Jacker Energy Weapon
- Equipped with an Artron Cannon
- Equipped with a Vortex Lance
- Time Warp Silos can launch Earthshock Bombs, Time Torpedoes, Klypstromic Warheads and Doomsday Probes.
- Involved in several cross-breeding experiments with earlier models of TARDIS.
The following color code is used:
- Black: For information from the TV Series, including Dimensions in Time, and 1996 TV Movie.
- Blue: For information from the Novels and Audios including Target, Virgin, BCC, and Big Finish.
- Green: For information from 'licensed' reference sources such as the Technical Manual, Doctor Who Magazine, and the Role Playing Games.
- Red: For information from unofficial sources -The Faction Paradox series, behind the scenes interviews, author's speculation, and popular fan belief.
The TARDIS Technical Index is copyright Will B Swift.