The Master's Type 45 Timeship
Another unit of Validium was far more impressive to the Matrix. She managed to determine the true meaning of the Eternal Wars only a few hours after birth. This unit of Validium was installed in a Type 45 Model B TARDIS. On her own initiative, this timeship made sure that the Matrix was the only one who knew that herself and her sister Type 40 weren't like other TARDISes. After TARDIS Academy the Type 45 TARDIS chose Koschei of the House
of Oakdown (a Time Lord later known as the Master) to form a symbiotic bond with. Unlike other Timeships, this Type 45 allowed the Master to form a symbiotic link with six other TT Capsules, including a Type 40 Model B, a Type 65, and a Type 70. The Master's TARDIS would later take the name Lolita and become the first 101 Form Timeship. For more on this particular Type 45 see the entry for 101 Form.
In addition to whatever systems were standard with their model, the 13 Halflings possessed the following traits:
- Contain Validium from the time of the Eternal Wars in the cronoplasm of their exoshells.
- Only Pre-Time War capsules to be equipped with a Validium Weapon Module.
- Predicted by the Matrix to evolve in the 100 Forms Timeships.
- Only 13 constructed, using several different models of TARDIS.
- A Type 40 Model B was bonded to Castellan Marnal and later the Doctor.
- The Master also stole another Type 40 Model B from Gallifrey.
- The Type 45 Model B was bonded to the Master.
- Three of these state of the art capsules (including the Doctor's ship) participated in Marnal's Crusade of Date Index 309456 / 4756.7 RE / 1213 GRT / 100447 TL.
The following color code is used:
- Black: For information from the TV Series, including Dimensions in Time, and 1996 TV Movie.
- Blue: For information from the Novels and Audios including Target, Virgin, BCC, and Big Finish.
- Green: For information from 'licensed' reference sources such as the Technical Manual, Doctor Who Magazine, and the Role Playing Games.
- Red: For information from unofficial sources -The Faction Paradox series, behind the scenes interviews, author's speculation, and popular fan belief.
The TARDIS Technical Index is copyright Will B Swift.