TARDIS Tool Kit
A complete Tool Box includes the following:
- Sonic Screwdriver
- Sonic Monkey-Wrench
- Emergency Log (with millions of hours of recording time)
- Master and Moog Drone Clamps (for stabilizing TARDIS architecture)
- Stalos Gyro
- TARDIS Homing Beacons (which track the telepathic traces)
- Influx Booster Stabilizer
- Laser Cutter
- Magnetic Clamp
- Chronometer (which reads out correct local time no matter where the operator is)
- Neutron Ram
- Pen Torch
- Stabilizing Devices
- Multi-Quantiscope (some models have extra heads for removing Mergin Nuts)
- Ganymede Driver (also useful for removing Mergin Nuts)
- Demeter Uncoupler (for 2 gauge and smaller nuts)
- spare Mergin Nuts
- Zeus Plugs
- Winklegruber Crimps
- Finkle Groober
- Crystal Transreverser
- Neutron Grips
- Electron Crank (or the newer Ion Grapple)
The following color code is used:
- Black: For information from the TV Series, including Dimensions in Time, and 1996 TV Movie.
- Blue: For information from the Novels and Audios including Target, Virgin, BCC, and Big Finish.
- Green: For information from 'licensed' reference sources such as the Technical Manual, Doctor Who Magazine, and the Role Playing Games.
- Red: For information from unofficial sources -The Faction Paradox series, behind the scenes interviews, author's speculation, and popular fan belief.
The TARDIS Technical Index is copyright Will B Swift.