104 Form TARDIS
(aka Type 104)
With the numerous mutations caused by the 103-Forms "biological" method of reproduction it was inevitable that a new TARDIS would evolve. The first of this new breed was the 104-Form TARDIS, which appeared a little over 5 decades into the Time War. The 104-Form was rumoured to possess recidivist genes from the original 102-Form that had been re-activated to make the breed more powerful.
- Introduced after the first 5 decades of the Time War.
- Conceived within the space-time vortex and raised on bases and colony worlds of the Time Lords.
- Included both male and female models.
- Rumoured to possess powerful recidivist genes from the original 102-Form
- Choose their own names after more then a decade gestating in a pan-dimensional box.
- Possess all the interpretive, adaptive and responsive intelligence of normal TARDIS, but with enhanced aggression.
- Are capable of thinking and communicating like a living growing biological creature.
- Can predict every thought in a lesser species mind with an accuracy of 1.3 millifreuds.
- Can drain novas for energy.
- Has complete physical control over any lesser species who enters them.
- Designed to assume the appearance of the local inhabitants of a time zone in order to blend in.
- Can cross the Universe in a day and cover over 300 billion years in an attosecond.
- Equipped with a Chaotic Limiter
- Can have objects keyed into their Dematerialization Matrix, allowing them to dematerialize and rematerialize them at will regardless of the distance between the ship and the object.
- Has Tribophysical Waveform Macrokinetic Extrapolator based Force-Field.
- Equipped with a Tuckson-Jacker Energy Weapon
- Equipped with an Artron Cannon
- Equipped with a Vortex Lance
- Time Warp Silos can launch Earthshock Bombs, Time Torpedoes, Klypstromic Warheads and Doomsday Probes.
- Organized into Fleets of at least 1,000 ships and subdivided into Centuries of 100.
The following color code is used:
- Black: For information from the TV Series, including Dimensions in Time, and 1996 TV Movie.
- Blue: For information from the Novels and Audios including Target, Virgin, BCC, and Big Finish.
- Green: For information from 'licensed' reference sources such as the Technical Manual, Doctor Who Magazine, and the Role Playing Games.
- Red: For information from unofficial sources -The Faction Paradox series, behind the scenes interviews, author's speculation, and popular fan belief.
The TARDIS Technical Index is copyright Will B Swift.